Seoul Searching: A 4 Day Korean Adventure

"Not all who wander are lost."
-J. R. R. Tolkien


The Gyeongbokgung Palace, one of Seoul's notable palaces.

The moment I stepped out of Incheon International Airport, I knew an exquisite adventure was going to happen. I just love every bit of this country - the cold weather in early March, the bustling local art scene, the picturesque streets and cultural attractions, the impeccable Korean street fashion, and of course, the perfect blend of culture, commerce and food! And because it's one of the most beautiful places I've been to, I literally took over a hundred photos to document this trip! Lol. Here are just some photos from my camera roll.

Gyeongbokgung Palace

Royal Guard changing ceremonies
It looks like a scene from a Koreanovela.
I noticed that they all look a like
And their skin is sooo nice! No wonder Korean brands are always leading in the beauty department. Lol

Bukchon Hanok Village



Insadong


Hongdae


N Seoul Tower



Myeongdong








Dog Cafe




Nami Island




Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments :

Post a Comment