I Left My Heart in El Nido

Big Lagoon, El Nido, Palawan

Having bested the likes of Maldives, Bora Bora, Santorini and many other breathtaking islands in the world, I feel beyond blessed to have seen the natural wonders of El Nido, Palawan. With its pristine islands, amazing limestone rock formations and distinct flora and fauna, it is undoubtedly the best in the world.

Entrance of the Big Lagoon
Coming straight from Puerto Princesa International Airport, my travel buddy and I took a 6-hour van ride to El Nido. Since we needed to travel to and from both places in this four-day trip, we only had a day to explore some of El Nido's famous beaches. We picked El Nido Tour A which explores the Big Lagoon, Small Lagoon, Secret Lagoon, Seven Commando beach and Shimizu Island.

Beautiful rock formations in Big Lagoon
Just chillin' at Shimizu beach while waiting for our meal

Entrance of Small Lagoon. Too bad I didn't get to take photos inside.
Seven Commando beach


My photos do not justify the beauty of these islands; the beaches are much more otherworldly when seen in person, of course. My regret is not taking enough photos 'cause I was too protective of my Fujifilm X-A2 camera, which is not ideal to use when island hopping. I hope to have a Go Pro camera with me when I visit Palawan again :)

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments :

Post a Comment