A Day at Marina Bay

The first time I had set foot in Singapore back in February, I was smitten by the beauty of this little island city-state. With its towering skycrapers and multi-cultural heritage, the city is undeniably an epitome of cosmopolitan  modernity. Notwithstanding, I love how the Singaporeans have successfully safeguarded their culture and heritage - with the old Singapore vibe still very much alive in every corner of the city. That perfect blend of old and new is what made Singapore one of the hottest destinations in southeast asia - and one of the reasons why I instantly fell in love with it. 

So, here I am. Seven months after my first visit, I found myself wandering around one of my favorite spots in SG - the Marina Bay. Can I see myself coming back in the near future? Definitely :)






Singapore has been incredibly well-managed. It was created out of the swamp, with a strong emotional idea: a safe place for mostly Chinese, but accepting other cultures and other races. 

- Nicolas Berggruen


Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments :

Post a Comment