Snow Adventure at Fujiten Ski Resort

They say a trip to Japan is never complete without catching a glimpse of its tallest peak and one of its three sacred mountains - Mt. Fuji. Since my family and I failed to catch a sight of the mountain during our first visit in late 2015, we made sure to include it in our itinerary this time. With the help of my aunt who now lives in Shizuoka and her Argentinian friend who drove us around, I'm glad to have finally ticked this one off my bucketlist.

View of Mt. Fuji from Fujiten Ski Resort. The resort is located at the foothill of Mt. Fuji in Yamanashi Prefecture. 
My family sans my brother who chose work over this trip. Lol


I was too happy to experience real snow to even bother the freezing cold weather.





Fuji crew 2017. We all had a blast.

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments :

Post a Comment