Quick City Tour at Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Probably one the cheapest ways to reach Kathmandu from Manila is to book a flight to Kuala Lumpur, then take another plane ride from Kuala Lumpur to Kathmandu. Of course, I'm not leaving Malaysia without exploring its sultry cultural and financial hub...so off to KL I went.

Taken at Dang Wangi Station





Since I only had a day to spare in KL, I decided to try the Hop-on Hop-off city tour bus. With 23 stops that cover 40 of KL's major tourist spots, it's one of the most inexpensive ways to see almost everything the city has to offer. Tickets can be purchased online, in authorized hotel/agents or in KL Hop-on Hop-Off counters. I got my ticket in Bukit Bintang (Main Counter at stop #6) for about 45 RM (520 Php) valid for 24 hours.


The iconic Petronas Towers
Sultan Abdul Samad



Kuala Lumpur City Gallery
Istana Negara (The Royal Palace)
Muzium Negara (The National Museum)
Kuala Lumpur Tower

As much as I wanted to see more of this city, there is only so much I can do in a day. 

So long, Malaysia! I'm coming back for you someday.

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments :

Post a Comment